Friday, January 13, 2006

Almost Four Years in Xavier!

Hay! Time flies really fast! This April 16, 2006.. I will officialy start my 5th school-year with Xavier. Xavier School! My second home.. I've made many friends here, learned many things! Xavier brought me closer to God. Gave me a sense of pride. I am proud to be a part of this community. And specially part of the Information Technology Services.. I.T.S.

Introducing.. the ITS Team!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's me! the Systems Administrator in-charge of the network, internet connection, servers, web, etc.. This is where I usually sing out loud!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Miss Paz. Our super secretary.. Ang aming tanging ina.. ang ilaw ng tahanan.. very understandin.. considerate.. hardworking.. and of course reliable!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Miss Grace. Ang aming bosing! Inaalagaan kaming lahat ng mabuti. Magaling yan kumanta! Kelan ulit tayo mag-kakaraoke?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Macky Boy! Ang Programmer na! Guitarista pa! Laging my gig kung saan saan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The incredible Sir Andy! Phone, Mic, Speakers, name it! yakang yaka ni Sir Andy yan! I find this guy really cool!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kuya Mogs! Ever dependable! Lagin may tinutulak ng push cart.. laging handang tumulong!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mega Melvin! Napaka-coooooool! Papalit-palit ng cellphone lingo-lingo! Taas ang kamay ng mga HS teachers sa kanya!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And last but definitely not the least.. Kuya Rene! ang hari ng mga CPU at Pinyin sa Grade School! pag humirit.. iiyak ka nalang sa katatawa!

No comments: