Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Choose that Apple!

The 3-day CAMP@APPLE seminar turned me apple-crazy! Never been this excited on a computer system before.. considering my thought that all pcs are the same.. But Mac is a totally different story. Aside from of-course it's a whole new operating system. It offers a lot.. specially for someone who's so into technology like me.. I admit.. I am starting to get tired of using the computer.. imagine using pc everyday, restarting 20 times or so (this is not exaggerated).. Life with a PC was hell.. but i survived. The moment Apple Computers handed me this I-book which i have been using for a good two weeks.. waaaahhh.. My life has changed.. Work, Home, Surfing the net, watching DVD, editing phots, editing videos.. Mac offered me what probably a PC running Windows could offer, but could never compare when it comes to effieciency and reliability. Mac Rules! So what are you waiting for! Grab an apple now! I-book retail price only at PHP 68,000.00 as of Feb 2006.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Mac I-book G4. The smaller one is what I have been using.. Super cool.. compact.. and is faster than my P4 2.3GHZ w/ 512 memory. Probably because of the O.S. hahahahha!

No comments: