Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Grande Island Preview: the Pencil Boat

Just when I thought I won't experience the famous summer get-away (The beaches), then came this cool outing I've been looking forward to since a month ago. The Jing-nan outing. Jing-nan is a school in Binondo where my dad spent most of his GS years before he transfered to Chiang Kain Shek. Well.. I still have so many things to say.. but it's a very busy first day for the Faculty here so.. here's a preview.. The Pencil Boat (commonly known as banana boat) according to my mom.. because it looked like a big pencil.. well.. she's kinda right.. hahahah! First time to board this boat.. and oh what a rush! specially when the boat loses it's balance throwing everyone on board into the deep blue sea!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingKaya niyo yan? ang lalakas ng loob! wala pa talagang life vest.. hahahahhah!

No comments: