Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gram's Diner!

The heat during our visit to the cemetery almost made me faint. After a quick shower.. I was hesitant to join my cousins to go to Mall Of Asia. But.. I couldn't miss a chance to bond with my cousins and found myself having fun with them in Gram's Diner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
JC, Ivan, Val, Iris, Alden, and Logan at Gram's

Grams Diner. I have never been to a diner before.. and what is a diner anyway? Well.. I often see diners in hollywood movies like Back To the Future and 50 First Dates so I am looking forward to something like that. Burgers, sandwiches, and shakes dominates a typical DINER menu.. And at Grams Diner.. You get something more.. you can actually create your own burger with all the condiments you can think of! For the price PHP 155.00 their half pounder burger with lots of bacons, tomatoes, pickles, and caramelized onions topped with your choice of egg (scrambled, sunny-side-up) is truly mouth watering. The taste? well.. probably one of the best burgers I have ever tried. Also try their mini hot cakes for only PHP 55.00
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sarap talaga!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marami yan.. nabawasan na bago napicturan.

Thank you Ivan and Jc for the treat! I'm sure lola is very happy to see all of us together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ang saya saya! Sarap talaga ng libre!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Walang sinabi ang Starstruck!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

_ said...

that is one HUMUNGOUS burger. and is that ostrich egg? it's way too big.

_ said...

whoops, wrong spelling wrong.

Logan said...

Hahahahah! Yup.. it's kinda big.. nope.. that's not ostrich egg.. just a regular egg chicken egg.. hhahahahha!