Monday, June 19, 2006

10 Things I Love About Xavier!

1. G-Liner - One very convenient G-liner ride drops me from home to Madison St.
2. 4 P.M. Uwian - Gives me ample time to go to the gym and still catch "bagong lutong ulam" while watching Deal or no Deal!
3. Canteen - Nachos, Hotdogs, French Fries, Dimsum, Fruit Shakes, Burritos, Pizza, C2, name it.. Xavier has it!
4. Signal Number 3 - This means.. I don't report to work and can sleep the whole day!
5. Long breaks - Semestral break, Christmas break, Summer break!
6. XACOOP - Instant money in times of crisis.
7. Xavier Events - Performing my heart out during events like the Director's Day, Appreciation day, and fulfilling my dream of becoming a VJ last Service Recognition Awarding Ceremony.
8. XSBUDDIES - Rachelle, Weng, Bel, Thet, Mark, Lance.
9. Corridors - My sanctuary.. where I can sing as loud as I can without anybody minding me. Ooops.. not everybody.. one GS Assistant Principal repremanded me one time. Hahahahhaha!
10. Brisk Walking - Don't need do cardiovascular exercises anymore, a call from the EED IMC, to the HSPO, back to the GS classrooms then to the Seniors Wing, sprint to the Sports Center, then the HS Gym, to the Administration building, climbing up to the ITS office, then to the HS PCLABs, rush to the GSPO, go down to the Director's Office, Climb the stairs to the HS Science Laboratory, catching my breathe going to the G4 Faculty workoom, Back to the Central Admin TRC, the to the Office again, sweating already to the EED classrooms, then to the Grade 7 Faculty workroom, almost running to the HS Faculty workroom, eyes rolling to the HS chinese lab, drowning from my own sweat to the G2 Faculty workroom, then to the HS IT Kiosk, pit stop at the GS canteen, a radio call to the Grade 1 Guidance Councelor, Get the camera from ITS and run to the HS Gym, then to the sports center again, and so on.. and so on.. until it's 4 P.M. Calories burned 400, Heart rate 170, all at more or less at 80 KPH! Oh diba! di na kailangan gumastos pa sa gym.. hahahhaha!

No comments: