Monday, June 26, 2006

The Lake House.  Great Date Movie!

I don't knnow if you watched this yet.. but If you haven't and you dig romantic movies.. Then.. this is one movie you should watch.. And since Joan and I watch a film every week.. well.. expect me to post something about a movie every monday.. ofcourse I won't spoil the movie for you guys.. just a brief reaction.

Anyway.. The Lake House is probably one of the best romantic movie ever shown (in my opinion) Though the plot is very predictable, It is still very endulging to be part of a love story 2 years apart.. Just make sure to pay attention to the YEAR 2004 or 2006.. The overall feel of this movie is the llikes of "Sleepless in Seatle" and "Frequency".  You definitely have to watch this one!  On the other hand.. I should have watched The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift.. Hahahahhahah!

No comments: