Sunday, March 29, 2009

Watching Twilight Again

I didn't really like the big screen adaptation. It was not as romantic as the book. I never read romantic books, but Twilight really gave me the "kilig" factor when I was reading it. I was giggling in the MRT whenever Edward is uttering his romantic words to Bella. I wish I was that romantic, I wished my life will be that exciting. I want to be a Vampire!

Anyway, back to watching Twilight again. Our neighbors rented the DVD and we watched together on their new 42-inch HD TV! This time, I appreciate the movie better because I know what to expect. When I watched it in the cinema, I was disappointed! Watching it again though made the movie more interesting. How the director stitched everything from the book to a 2 hour movie. Well, the make-up is still horrible, but I enjoyed watching it at the comfort of our neighbors very cozy living room. Should I read "New Moon"? I don't have plans of reading it anymore.. I'm done being BELLA while reading the book.. bwahahah! I'll probably wait for the movie. And I admit it.. I felt a little kilig this time around! LOL!

2 comments:

july.de.leon said...

naks kilig ka talaga ha..
well sana i have time to read the book after downloading the 4 books of twilight. goodluck sa akin.

Logan said...

hahahaha! simulan mo na! Walang Sony Reader or Kindle dito.. hanap ako ng substitute.. I'm sure there's an ebook reader there somewhere.