Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHAT! MATT IN THE BOTTOM 3! WHAT'S WRONG!



Still can’t believe that after Matt’s breathetaking performance yesterday.. He was still in the bottom 2! What could have happened! One reason could be his looks. He is not exactly good looking and I don’t think he is charming enough for the girl dominated world. His music is also very sophisticated that most people could find a little too classy for American Idol. Yes.. American Idol is a talent search for pop stars and physical packaging is definitely a factor. But what a waste if Matt will not end up in the final 2 if he continues bringing outstanding performances every week.

I didn’t like Matt Giraud when top 36 started. I didn’t even quite get why he was picked in the wild card. But week after week, I get to appreciate his soulfulness when he takes the stage. Though I must admit that the competition is a bit tougher this year because most of the finalist are showing everything they got to make it to the finale.

I sure hope America will do the right thing next week and vote the for someone who is consistently bringing up their game. Matt for me is definitely one of the front runners and its a pitty to see him in the bottom.

Who is deserving to be in the bottom 3? MEGAN! She slaughtered “For Once In My Life”. One of my all time favorite songs! Don’t get me wrong. Megan is one talented gal.. her music is very different and has a certain edge, but the way she interpreted the song was just horrible! One of the worst American Idol performances ever!

But I am happy that Michael finally left the competition. He shouldn’t even be in the final 12. I’m excited for next week’s performance night! I hope my bets.. Anoop and Matt give their best next week!

No comments: