Sunday, June 14, 2009

I’m Addicted To These Songs

Its been a while since I started to “really” listen to the current hit songs played in the radio.  I sort of hear them while I’m sleeping and when I wake up but never really paid attention to who sang the song and appreciate the melody and the lyrics.  And obviously one main reason is that I am very engrossed to American Idol during the last few months.  This weekend, I finally had time to go and search for these familiar songs I hear everyday and I am very surprised that there are quite a lot of songs currently topping the charts that are really really nice!  Here’s my top ten songs as of the moment.

5. Miss Independent – I know this song has been in the airwaves for quite some time, I just didn’t had the chance to go and download it since its not part of the original “Year of the Gentlemen” album.  I was super addicted to “Closer” and now this spanking great new single from Neyo!

4. No Surprise – At first, I find this song a torture, because I hear it 3 times in the evening and in the morning for a span of one hour!  I thought the radios here in Singapore has nothing else to play, but I as listen to it now, It is indeed a wonderful song.  No wonder it gets requested often. 

3. Poker Face – Ok.. I admit!  I LIKE LADY GAGA!  Hahahahah!  This song is always at the back of my mind, and if I get the chance, I always hum or even sing to it.  The first time I hear the song  was in one of the American Idol performances where I didn’t really like the song and never really knew who this weird girl “Lady Gaga” is.  But now, I listen to all the tracks on her album and they are all superb! 

2. Boom Boom Pow – I haven’t heard a song from Black Eyed Peas since "My Humps”.  And this song made me love the group once again!  I feel like dancing whenever I play this song!  Wooohooo!

1. I Gotta Feeling – This one doesn’t sound very “Black Eyed Peas” to me.  It sounded more techno and disco in the 90’s.  I love this song!  I feel like I’m in my College days again! Ï gotta feeling, that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna be a good good night…” hooooohoooo!

And oh.. my iPhone finally has songs again!  LOL!

No comments: