Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Have You Tried Cafe Breton?

After a hearty lunch.. or just plain wanting to seat anywhere.. I often end up seating in this very cozy place called "Cafe Breton". Well.. my first Breton experience was in Malate.. A cute little coffee house that serves a variety of crepes.. If you know me.. I don't really eat crepe.. So I just settle with Cafe Legois (Just like Frapuccino with vanilla ice cream on top and super rich blended coffee) or the all time favorite Cafe Au Lait.

They also have a branch in Greenbelt 3 where I tried (after a long time) the crepe Breton has to offer.. but I hesitated to try the fruit crepe so I just ordered for sugar and butter.. well it's good.. more like a very thin pancake.. Also tried their super yummy hamburger.. and when I say it's yummy.. it really really is good.

Lately.. It's Breton Mall of Asia for me.. just like the other Bretons.. very cozy.. The cute doll house like setup with colorful paintings and the sliding door rest room.. very homy.. Try their "Vesuve" crepe.. it's crepe filled with ham, onion, garlic, tomato, with a spicy taste to it.. The strawberry Milk Shake is also good.. hay.. Makes me wanna have one right now.. heheheh.. So next time you wanna just hang out and chat with friends.. I would suggest Cafe Breton Mall of Asia.. and did I say it is infront of Manila bay? super cool view.. specially when it's raining.

No comments: