Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Johan's First Birthday!

Last July 1, 2006 was the first birthday of my cutest cousin Johan.. Held at the Peking Garden in Glorietta 2! But before that.. Joan and I strolled around the Ayala Center were we found this new and exciting trivia game in TIMEZONE greenbelt3 that's super addicting. I felt like I was a contestant in a game show where I have real "kalabans" to answer 5 questions correctly. Try it! It's super fun! Sayang lang wasn't able to take a picture of that game.. Well imagine this.. 6 podiums with A, B, and C buttons placed in a way that will prevent you from peeking at the answer of the person beside you.. Infront of you.. a large projected display! 5 questions.. 1 Winner.. 1 Jackpot! All fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sobrang cute nuh! that's my cousin! Pamilya talaga kami ng mga cute!

Back to Johan's Birthday.. Well I've never seem him having so much fun.. specially around many people.. Johan really enjoyed his first birthday.. The Peking Garden was full of Johan's Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins.. All very excited, all very happy for Johan. the crunchy spinach.. my favorite among the dishes served LAURIAT style.. the crabs are yummy.. and the mango sago.. hmmmmmm.. The party became extra special because of this magician who entertained us the whole night.. dis-appearing infront fo you.. making his assitant float on air.. showing off his cool parrots.. and doing lots and lots of magic tricks.. he's one cool magician.. hahahahha! I myself were amazed cause I've never been that up close and personal with a real magician before.. I've only watched crazy clowns to crappy tricks.. but this magician.. he's really really good!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me (looking harassed sa kaka-picture) Yaya (wala akong masabi.. super yaya) Johan (Having so much fun) and Joan (Expert nang mag-pose)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The magician with volunteered audience JC doing a jacket trick!

No comments: