Thursday, July 06, 2006

The IMAX Experience!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kala niyo nakanood na ako nuh! Hindi pa.. matagal pang pag-aantay.. pero atleast sure na! Mapapanood ko sa IMAX ang Superman Returns! Wooopie!

I usually watch movies like Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. first day of release.. But the case is not that true with Superman Returns.. Well my original plan is to watch it on IMAX on the first day.. but unfortunately.. tickets are already sold out.. And the next available date would be 2 weeks from June 28.. Grrrrr.. I'm a little disappointed cause almost everybody watched the film already.. even my Dad who watches a movie like 3 times a year catched Superman Returns with my sister.. grrr.. it's killing me.. but well.. i have to pay the price cause i want to experience it first in IMAX. Already heard raves on the IMAX experience.. You won't get this from any other cinema.. Superman Returns like you've never seen before. I was very sick yesterday.. but I suddenly felt better after seeing tickets bought by my brother for July 16 screening on IMAX. I'm sooooo excited!

No comments: