Monday, August 21, 2006

Celebrating my 27th Year on Earth!

Growing old never fails to amaze me.. Discovering new things.. Unraveling myself.. and most of the times.. just having fun while I take on the challenge of living life as I know it. It really is fun to be Logan at 27. But how does a Logan spend his birthday? Hmmmm.. I woke up 6 AM.. with a few greetings already in my k500i's inbox. Went to xavier to work on Xavier's website section links.. Met with Joan to attend the christening of Mac's daughter.. Went home.. Got a few more greetings.. Watched "Let's Go" took a short nap before going to our Tutees reunion. It was a typical Saturday for me.. I wasn't even excited anymore.. Missed those days where I always anticipate what will happen on my birthday.. well.. those are the perils of being 27 I guess... No more fancy children's party.. no more gifts.. no more birthday cakes to blow.. just another day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ang poging-poging birthday boy!

The Tutees reunion.. Coincidentally fell on day of my birthday.. and most probably.. a semi birthday party for me too.. We had our get together at Viv's place in Corinthians this time.. Pot-luck.. we had Chicken, pancit malabon, sushi platter, cakes, baked macaroni.. etc.. Too bad Ferdinand who's birthday also falls on that exact same day wasn't able to come.. But well.. I really enjoyed the night with my tutor mates, my cousins, my sister, and ofcourse with Joan. Joan made that night extra special for me.. Just being with me together with my friends. We sang our hearts out using Viv's upgraded karaoke system.. singing songs like "Barbie Girl" by Aqua to "Hanggang Kailan" by Orange and Lemons". Old friendships rekindled.. everybody had fun.. Thansk Viv for organizing this wonderful reunion. And to all my friends who greeted me that day.. Thank you! Another year is coming my way.. I'm glad all of you became part of the fantastic 27 years I lived.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Group picture inside Viv's Music Room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ano ito! Feeling kasal.. hahahahha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ang aking mga ka-tutor! Bakit ako lang ang lalaki.. wala kasi si Ferdi and Oliver.

No comments: