Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Birthday JC!

August.. The 8th month of the calendar.. the month of the Leos.. Fearless.. Brave.. Hahahahha! What am I talking about? Hahhaha.. Trying hard to make a nice intro.. anyway.. August is a month of celebration for my Family.. aside from my Birthday.. it is also the birthday of my cousin JC and Jana, as well as my Aunts Tita Aily and Auntie Aida.

August 6, 2006. JC celebrated his birthday with a simple party at Tita Cindy's condo at the Greenhills Gardens.. Lots of food.. lots of laughs.. and ofcourse lots of pictures.. too bad I did not bring my camera.. sigh.. hahahah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Op.. with JC and the cake.. Hoy.. Ann Ann anong balak mong gawin sa cake? Kim! ang aga aga pa inaantok ka na! Yuyu.. bakit malungkot ka? JC! Wag mo kaming ubusan sa cake mo ah.. mukhang gusto mo nang isubo ng buo! Allysa! Sinong nag-sungay sa iyo? Sobrang hilarious pic!

No comments: