Thursday, August 03, 2006

KC's Birthday!

I already have 3 inaanaks.. But I couldn't remember any of their birthdays.. Hahahhaha! Was surprised Alona invited me to attend KC's Birthday party at Jollibee Retiro.. It was sort off short-notice but.. I was able to squeeze it in my schedule.. and ofcourse.. I brought my Camera. Feeling official photographer, I documented most if not all parts of the party. From the games to the candle blowing. Everybody enjoyed the party.. Too bad Maybelle wasn't able to join us.. Jeniffer together with Emerson and AJ (another one of my inaanak) also came.. Thank you Allona for inviting me to this cool party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KC!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
KC Posing for the camera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Family Pic with the Birthday Boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Maat Family. Jennifer, Emerson and AJ

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photographer for the Day.. Hahahahah! Hanep sa pose!

May follow up posting pa ako!

No comments: