Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paint The Sky


Paint The Sky, originally uploaded by loganwing.

I was on my way to the MRT station on a Saturday morning when I suddenly thought of looking up to the sky and was amazed by how the clouds painted the sky. The blue sky looked like a giant canvass where streaks of white paints represented by the clouds spread beautifully.

I quickly took out my iPhone and took a shot of the wonderful scene. I was surprised that despite poor quality of shots I usually get from my iPhone, this one was perfectly beautiful.

This photo made me realize that wonderful things are all around us, waiting for us to give them the appreciation they deserve. This will officially be my first upload on flickr from my iPhone. And just like my friend July, I will try to post one photo a day, not from my SLR but from my iPhone. I just hope I will be able to take something like this again from a 2 megapixel camera phone. Wish me luck!

No comments: