Monday, April 06, 2009

The Train Part 1

I spend almost 2 hours in the Train everyday. Bringing me to work, to malls, to friends and sending me back home. Though alone most of the time, i never get bored. In every journey, i see different types of people. A man reading the newspaper, an old lady carrying her groceries, a couple kissing, students laughing, children in strollers, a lady sleeping, a boy playing PSP.

What about me? Well.. I spend most of the time observing each and every one of them. In the morning, most of the people in the train would be professionals in their office attires. I admire some of them who look very decent and laugh at those who look like they are going to perform in a carnival. I always see a few who didn't have time to iron their shirt, and some even look like they forgot to comb. Everybody would be in their morning worst. Lack of sleep or simply irritated by the thought of having another busy day. After entertaining myself with everything i see, i would doze off for a short nap if im lucky to get a seat. I start and end my day with my ever dependable train. What happens on my way home is a totally different story.

Stay tuned for part 2.

No comments: